social media is the number one way to receive donations
All it takes is copying and pasting a link to your Donor Drive page. When you register, you are given a unique profile that shows how much you fundraised for the kids. Here's how to find it!
1. Visit the KUDM Donor Drive event page
2. Find the "Account Login" button on the right side
3. Log in with the email and password you used to create your account when you registered
4. On the right side of the page, click the "View Your Page" link
5. Copy the link to this page and post it to your Facebook page. You can add a description about what you're raising money for and who benefits from the donations. Here is a sample template:
Hi friends and family! This Saturday I will participate in KU Dance Marathon, an event that raises money for sick and injured kids at KU Pediatrics. The fundraising goal this year is $100,000 for the families at the hospital. Please visit my Donor Drive page and help me reach my personal fundraising goal! All donations go to the families so that they don't have to worry about their finances when their child is sick. Thank you!